Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Universal Studios Singapore


The time flies so fast. Its my 9th day of wandering. My last day in a foreign land and I'm now back to where I started. I can now erase Universal Studios in my bucket list. 


snippets of my happiness


Its an answered prayer! 

Clear skies greeted me as I walked outside the train station. Whatta bright day! 
From Woodlands station i walked towards the bus stop. Ride the SMRT bus and alighted at the train Station.  I assumed it's the Woodlands Station since the bus only made a couple of turns. I can speak Tagalog again. I stayed for a while at their flat then from Red Hill we rode the bus bound to Vivo City.
Sentosa's Boardwalk
From Vivo City Mall we went to the boardwalk  going to Sentosa Island. Walkalator is also available.  We headed straight to Universal Studios. Its weekday which is the best time to pay a visit. It isnt  crowded. I tapped my EZ-link card for $1 SGD entrance fee to Resorts World Sentosa.


Everyone seems to be excited to get inside the theme park. I mean who wouldn't be? I cant hide my excitement as well I wanna unleash the kid at heart in me.Weee!! So today folks Ill take you to Universal Studios in Singapura.
The Famous Globe and my Signature Pose
This place is huge!  Shops and restaurants are left and right.Souvenir shops on every corner. Landscapes that will surely satisfy everyone eyes
Far Far Away Castle
We started of with Shrek and Princess Fiona's Castle. A 17 minutes 3d film experience adventure in-your-face. Join Shrek and Donkey's journey as they save princess Fiona. 6 stars for Princes Fiona and Shrek's gang. They  entertained me and the far Far Away castle is truly enticing.





Battlestar Galactica is a roller coaster ride divided into two. The Human and Cyclon. Among the two the latter is the best.
Battlestar Galactica Human (red) is a seated roller coaster without inversion. While the Cyclon (blue) is a suspended roller coaster with legs release that executes intense maneuvers as well as numerous reversals. It also holds abrupt twists close to walls escalating the excitement of a close miss.
The Ride

10 stars for battlestar gallactica. I felt like I left my soul for a second.

The Revenge of the Mummy (ride) is an enclosed roller coaster ride A high-speed experience ride with brisk turns and fast reverse sections. No bags allowed inside. 

statues if ancient Egypt

Universal Studios SG has a live performance from the renowned motion picture "Waterworld". Witnessing the actors performance which mixes up stunts as well as pyrotechnics.But beware of getting wet. After the show I am soaking wet! 

The Set




Universal Studios Singapore 

1 day pass $68 SGD ( adult 13-64 yo) 
                 $50 SGD ( child 4-12 yo) 
                 $ 32 SGD ( senior 35yo-above)
For promotions and packages visit the Universal Studios Website

To wrap it up, it's undeniable that Universal Studios is now a landmark in SG. It attracts millions of tourist in a year. No doubt it's a place to have fun, bonding with families and friends.

Various Photos below

distinctive icon in New York City



New York Inspired Zone

futuristic inspired zone

ke batman ba to?

natutuwa yung bata ^_^

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...