Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Glimpse of Singapore

I havent researched too much information about Singapore, since I rely mostly on my friend who promise me to tour around the country.

 From afar the Marina Bay Sands look so elegantly stunning.
SG at Night

Welcome!
I had a chance to tour around Sentosa Island, Siloso beach via tram and the Imbiah lookout.

Random photos below.

Merlion
I really had a great time in SG. Among the three countries I visited SG is on my top list minus the beach. I just wished Philippines is as flourished as Singapore.

Sentosa's Tram




Siloso Beach


dapit hapon sa Singapore

hoping to fly sa pagbalik sa SG







In a nutshell this trip taught me a lot.Diversity of cultures, religions and especially going out of my comfort zone.Ive learned how to share and be thankful. This trip leaps my faith and I realized how lucky I am.

Thanks for reading and have a safe trip =).











No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...