Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Manila Bay Dinner Cruise

I totally forgot the vouchers I purchased from Pakyaw.Good thing a relative posted a pictures with their cruise experience.That's when I remember I bought 2 vouchers about six months ago. It's a Dinner Cruise in Manila Bay with plated dinner aboard the Sun Cruise yatch MV Spirit of Manila.I called for reservation 3 days prior my prefer date and choose the 4:30pm to 5:45pm sailing time.



Me and hubby arrived at the Sun Cruise docking area located at the back of Folk Arts Theater in Manila at 4pm.Just in time for the registration, I lined up and gave the vouchers.

At exactly 4:30 pm everyone is aboard the yatch and we started sailing in the coast of Manila Bay.The foods are also served after 15 minutes.Nothing really special on the plated dinner just couple of fish fillets that taste bland and small portion of vegetables.For dessert we had sweet tapioca. I'm really disappointed.

Inside the MV Manila
 After eating the crews allowed us to go outside the cabin. This is the best part of this cruise and the worst is the food. Anyways the view was fantastic especially the sun set in Manila Bay. The crews are also kind enough to take our photos.Me and hubby enjoyed the experience.
Manila Bay's Sunset

us aboard MV Spirit of Manila

view from the yatch
Manila's Skyline

The cruise experience was indeed great. It could have been better if the food they served is good.The crews are attentive and  the view aboard the yatch is great as well.I guessed this is our only consolation for the not so good food they served.

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...