Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

J.Co Donuts and Coffee Philippines


So Where does J.CO came from?
Originated from Indonesia  specializing doughnuts,coffee and frozen yogurt.



How Much is J.CO Donuts?

P42 piece
Half dozen P230 
One dozen P350
Two dozen P550

J Pops baby donuts two(2) dozen P250


best doughnuts i've tasted =)

The after taste of bittersweet  macha green tea still remain on my lips. I never though that  donut could be this delicious. The soft dough perfectly baked and cream filling that seems to melt inside my mouth.The iced latte coffee sprinkled with tiramisu is a perfect mate of my green tease donut. Im enjoying every bite as a savor its rich taste. Whoa sweetness blends well.

Nuff said. I think I'm so into J.Co doughnuts!



My recent visit was almost perfect however, it seems that the crews are rushing up.They're not paying too much attention. I ended up getting 2 chocolate caviar when I only wanted one. Insted of giving me a fork for my donut they gave me a spoon. 0_0  Soup?!

favorite na kita Geen Tease


Coffee Latte Tiramisu P100 uno (small)


Branches : 

  • The Strip in SM Megamall Mandaluyong City, Philippines (open)
  • SM Mall of Asia (3rd quarter of 2012)
  • Greenbelt 3 (3rd quarter of 2012)
  • TriNoma (3rd quarter of 2012)
  • SM Fairview (3rd quarter of 2012)
  • Alabang Town Center (3rd quarter of 2012)
inside j.co donuts megamall
Visit the  Official Fan Page of J.CO Donuts for more updates.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ilibre mo ako sa j.co!

Unknown said...

Sige rumilin treat kita kita muna tayo

Bites in Between said...

Hi!

J.CO's official Facebook page is www.facebook.com/J.COPhils

The link leads to a fake J.CO account that is not in anyway connected to the official J.CO Philippines team.

Thanks!

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...