Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Ellen @ Parvati Trinoma

Thanks to my my former boss and friend Ry for introducing me to Parvati.
A little cake shop tucked inside Trinoma.
Fact:
  •  I enjoyed every bite
  •  my cake comes with brewed coffee FREE !!
  •  home made dessert shop

For Menu and Prices CLICK HERE

 Must Try! Sansrival P140


One of the most popular dessert in the Philippines. A layer of cashew nuts and meringue sandwich with butter cream. Perfect with the free brewed coffee.Parvati's version is truly mouthwatering!

NewYork Baked Cheescake


Choco Mousse
Overall I had an outstanding experience. The cake is toothsome, the place is cozy  and Parvati's free brewed coffee.Next time ill try the mochi ice cream. =)

say hello!!



Parvati Trinoma

Mindanao Lobby, Trinoma Mall, EDSA cor. North Ave.
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 901-1428








No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...