Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ellen @Gayuma Ni Maria

My very tired feet looks like need some rest. I've been walking continually with a few stops with my best friend.If I knew that this is what  will happen Id probably backed out when she asked me to join her Divisoria shopping three days ago.

Inside Gayuma ni Maria


After her tiring shopping we rushed to Gayuma ni Maria located in V. Luna Ext. Few blocks from Savemore heading towards Maginhawa.It's almost 9pm good thing Gayuma ni Maria is open til 12mn.
The Heart Room




She was a bit surprised while reading the menu.The names on the menu were so unique. It was so funny!  When the waiter asked for my order i smiled back to her. Rock me baby I replied! and Beat sex any day please. She almost choked herself after she heard my order. 
Rock me Baby! P285
The close up shot of my Hickory BBQ
Beat Sex Any Day P85

While, my Bff ordered Unrequited Lovers. It was Gayuma ni Maria's version of Tom Yum . The taste was just okay good enough for sharing.My Rock me baby hickory barbecue was superb.The ribs were so tender and delicious.The serving is good enough for two. And the star of our table that night.The one slice of choco fudge cake with a very interesting name. The cake was so yummy not so sweet exactly what I want.
I so loved this straw P275 per pack

 

sensual corner at Gayuma ni Maria
After feeding our virgin minds we left Gayuma ni Maria happy!

441-4872
123 V Luna Extension Maginahawa St.
Sikatuna Vill, Quezon City 
Lun - Sab:10:00 AM-12:00 AM
Linggo:10:00 AM-10:00 PM





No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...