Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Amici




I'll set aside my cravings for a thai food.I'll shift gear and go back to an old time favorite italian recipes.Hay naku na outgrow ko na to ehh pero dahil sa ibang circle of friends sige na nga go na!Besides it's been a while since I ate pizza and pasta. I missed the taste as well.When I was preparing for this dined out I browsed couple of websites looking for an affordable yet delicious food.
Supposedly mag buffet kami but since my former team leader feels na di sulit sa kanya, I let him decide.
Amici! let's eat =)

He choose Amici,it is located inside Sm North 3rd level Annex Building.It was a canteen look restaurant.Comparable to sbarro or bigoli the set up was like an italian fast food resto.The ambiance is pleasant.

Amici's ongoing promotion


We each ordered from the lunch / brunch menu and despite the restaurant being very busy our food arrived quickly. Our waitress was extremely pleasant and very informative as we asked about several dishes on the menu.
My spaghetti White Vongole E Gamberetti Php 260.00

Penne Al Salmone Affumicato Pasta Php260.00


Our food was prepared perfectly. I had the Spaghetti White Vongole E Gamberetti pasta which was prepared with seafoods, olive oil and just the right touch of garlic. Yasoy and TL Ryan enjoyed Penne Al Salmone Affumicato Pasta it has a creamy white sauce with Parmesan, and salmon. The best thing was we had our free pizza as part of Amici promotions.
our free pizza =)


For dessert ofcourse I ordered the gelato. Amici was very famous for there Italian gelato. It is similar to ice cream the only difference is it has lower fat content and calories too. Sounds very healthy. Taste yummy too.A must try !!
choice of gelato

hazelnut gelato Php 60.00 per scoop

gelato cakes Php95.00 per slice

I'll take a bite of this flavor on my next visit. It looks tempting =)


All in all, our experience at Amici was very pleasant and enjoyed by all. We consider it a great place to dine and look forward to sharing a meal or two with friends and family again in the near future.The prices was reasonable too.

Amici
3/Lvl. Annex Bldg. SM City North EDSA, North Ave. cor. EDSA

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...