Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Banapple Again and again

I had dinner here the other night with a colleague. Both the food and service were excellent, and the atmosphere is great. It's on the corner with lots of big windows, so a great place to enjoy the hustle and bustle of Katipunan, while relaxing in a cozy restaurant.
Lasagna Roll Up


Herbed cream and Parmesan cheeses fill al dente lasagna wide strips, are rolled up, and smothered with there classic tomato meat sauce and mozzarella cheese
A must try for first timer! This dish is one of my favorite. For, a resonable price of Php180.00 you'l get a traditional italian with a continental twist.
Penne Bolognese


An aromatic meat sauce, blended with Italian herbs and spices, drizzled with luscious olive oil
It was just ok.Well probably because I ate too much tomato based pasta and the Lasagna was better than this penne, I didnt enjoyed this dish. Dont get me wrong, it was delicious but I loved the lasagna more.


Trio of Sausages Fettucine


Protein packed pasta of crumbled chorizo, garlic longganisa, and Hungarian sausage, tossed in garlic, Parmesan cheese, and a very light cream sauce.

Too tasty for me, The good this is the serving is good enough for two.


Warm Chicken Salad Sandwich

Slow cooked chicken in creamy white lettuce and cool cucumber slices

I didn't taste this sandwich I am so full, but it looks delicious to me.I was saving room for my dessert.



Apple Caramel Crumble Pie
Banoffee Pie


Their pasta and entree are top-notch and extremely reasonable, especially considering the generous portions and delicious bread. Dinner can be crowded at times, especially on Friday nights, but is definately worth the wait.
I heart banapple








No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...