Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Taste of Thai Jatujak


I am a self confessed japanese food lover, If you will check my previous post most of the restaurant i've visited served japanese cuisine.Not until last night. Now im torn :( between japanese and thai food.

Last night was awesome, after work I went staright to Sm North to meet my long time bestfriend May.She arrived last Wednesday from Singapore.A night beofre we meet we both agreed to dine out at Yakimix. Though I dont feel liked it but she insisted that she want a buffet dinner I the said yes.

Cold rainy Tuesday night at exactly 8pm I was standing in front of Jollibee inside Sm North. I easily recognized her because she was wearing a long skirt as usual.We had a little chat and I told her it was raining hard outside. Lazy me, I told her we can dine at yakimix some other time. Though I know she was dissapointed she agreed to me. Besides she went to the grocery so she has 3 big grocery bags, which will be uncomfortable for us. This time she suggested to eat thai food. I dont have any idea what so ever, thanks to my reliable phone and sm north free wifi , I was able to googled munch punch. The website has it's own list of all restaurant in the metro.
The I found Jatujak. Located inside 4th level The Block SM North Edsa.
inside jatujak


colorful ceiling me payong hehe
I was staring blankly on the menu, gosh i dont have any idea on what to order. The name of the food is so strange for me. Ofcourse except the Thai bagoong and thai ice tea. But this a whole new dining experience . I want to to spare myself in eating thai bagoong. Not today! I want to try something new. May decided to ordered for both us. I trusted her this time. =)


thai iced tea P75.00

Thai iced tea tastes like milk tea masarap pramis. The sweet blend of tea, milk and crush ice perfect.
crunchy catfish with mango salad

another angle

Crunchy catfish with mango salad. According to May this food was one of her personal favorite. It looks weird to me, but the taste was awesome.This is a perfect appetizer as in.
tom yum the best!

Next is Tom Yam, favorite ko na to. Again as per May this soup is the most popular soup in Thailand. Unique taste. May even requested to add some coco milk.The combination of herbs and spices makes this recipe extra special.
Pad Thai

Lastly, Pad thai isa pa etong winner recipe.Stir fried noodles with nuts,bean sprouts, egg tofu makes this taste unforgettable.Strongly recommended din to and swak sya sa panlasa ng pinoy because of sweet taste.After satisfying my tummy I think im craving for more Thai food!!!
Jatujak thai resto sarap =)

Jatujak
4th level Sm North The Block
(02) 442-0354

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...