Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

the quest for the yummiest burger!!! (Brothers Burger - The Burger Project)



Ang bilis talaga ng panahon pag gising ko tanghali na meaning day off ko na yey!! Nakakainis nga kase medyo pa iba iba yung weather ;( bigla bigla na lang umuulan, di tuloy ako makapag decide kung maglalaba ako o hinde. Syempre mabilis na lilipas ang oras ko lalo na at day off ko.Wala sa plano at lalong wala sa budget niyaya ako ni Robert sa Trinoma. Lakad lakad lang daw ok sige libre nya ehh.Lakad...lakad .... then ng magutom kami kain na.Sa totoo lang Robert is addicted to burger. As in!Walang Wham sa Trinoma so sabi nya brother's burger na lang daw.

Ok so umorder na kami. First thing Ive noticed mas expensive sya compared to Wham.Php 125.00 ang isang burger.Second was mas maliit yung burger nya, I mean yung patty and overall mas maliit sya. Lastly, wala syang lasa. Sorry if I sound so offensive pero wala talaga syang lasa so I will not recommend Brother's burger.I was waiting when I took the bite yung after taste ng grill patty but unfortunately I was disappointed.I felt liked sayang sana I drag Robert na lang to SM North, it was just a few steps away nasa Wham na kami, but Robert says ok lang yun at least we've tasted Brother's burger.

puro lettuce


The following day I asked Robert to come with me at Maginhawa.Lately, Ive been visiting Maginahawa ST In UP Vill.First it was in Quezon City tapos the neighbourhood was not crowded and loud.We can just parked along the street without hassle.


This time sinama ko si Robert to The Burger Project. A small yet cozy restaurant that served DIY burger. Cool yea?? My second time to this place, honestly I fell inlove with the concept of me creating my own burger.Why? because it really depend on my mood. Like tonight I felt like adding bbq sauce to my burger. While Robert choose diff variety of flavors. Di ko maintindihan ang gusto nya. hahaha!

my burger named after me


O diba walang effort sa pagpangalan sa burger



di kami dyan nakaupo

We both decided to sit outside,walang masyadong tao, walang maingay I can only hear yung mga traysikel na dumadaan.This is it. Ive been waiting for this moment really!
Dumating na yung onion rings Robert was excited to taste it.Masarap sya in fairness for P60.00 I think it's worth it. Couple of minutes more here comes the burger.Like what I've expected it was huge! Bigger than the quarter pounder of Mc Donalds.I cant wait to taste it but mainit pa so chill lang muna.

onion rings php65.00 big serving


Ive named my burger "Juy's yummy burger" and it believe me it was the yummiest burger Ive tasted.The patty was well done. The lettuce and tomatoes are fresh.The buns was soft and smells good.The cheese melts into the patty and to wrapped it all the bbq sauce was so perfect! I will definitely keep on coming back.

juy's yummy burger


Robert named his burger "robert's burger" walang ka effort effort. He added bbq sauce and bacon.Ang sabi lang ni Robert worth the wait and practical, especially pag sya ang kakain dahil he love burger too =)

robert's burger


close up ng burger yummy talaga !

4 comments:

Wanabidabida said...

astig to ah di ko pa natry kumaen kc puro angels burger lang ako..
nice one EJ.. tawa ako sa i hate gretchen mo

How I Met Your Mother Season 6 said...

ako ulet eto hehe
ayus maaliwalas ung theme ng blog mo
tuloy uloy lang hehehe

Chyng said...

i dont eat burgers, ayoko ng amoy. ang weird ko i know! hihi
pero interesting yang burger proj. nice concept. =)

Sidney said...

No doubt they must be good... but I doubt they are healthy !

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...