Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Old Spaghetti House




It was Monday night and I was overly excited, team r2c4 will be eating out at TOSH, Libis.Libre to!!
I made sure that everyone is out at exactly 9pm .We cant wait, This is my weakness and I my own way to relax.
As I enter TOSH I fell in love with the interiors. Vintage look! Homey ambiance perfectly designe.




Seafood Marinara for me Php 175.00
Sun Dried Pesto Spaghetti for Romy Php 120.00
Spaghetti with Meatballs for Niko Php165.00
Bottomless iced tea
my seafood marinara

Romy's Sun Dried Tomato
Spaghetti with Meatballs ni Niko


It was a delightful experience for my taste buds. The crew was attentive and friendly too
mouthwatering bite


The team had a great time here.


The Old Spaghetti House
Blk 13 Lot 6 E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave., Bagong Bayan, Libis
Quezon City
(02) 632-9691

2 comments:

Chyng said...

hello Joy, super fan din ako ng TOSH when I was reviewing for my board exam. and I used to work in Eastwood too for 2 yrs!

kelan yang hotel buffet mo? sama!

Unknown said...

cge bayung mga ka team ko kase nag kukuripot pa ehh .. hahaha

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...