Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tomato Kick Maginhawa

This parallel St is one of my favorite short cut going to Eastwood.The least congested road going to Katipunan and the most happening street in UP Village, it features lesser known but interesting establishments.I went to Tomato Kick to try what typeof food the offer.


Menu


Tomatokick is an al fresco restaurant and bar, owned and managed by Moonstar 88 couple Mara and Paolo Bernaldo. They served continental and inexpensive dishes.
For my order: Asian Salad for Php 100.00
Penne bolognese for Php 100.00
House blend ice tea for Php 28.00

House blend iced tea

Penne bolognese

Asian Salad I kinda liked it
The foods tastes ok nothing special. The ambiance is great most of the customers are students from the nearby universities.

For Desert
 I detour at I Heart Froyo couple of blocks away from Tomato Kick I discovered this little store that served frozen yoghurt. They served various sizes, the largest cost Php70.00 that you can be topped with fruit. I choose blackberry and chocolate chips for my Froyo for a total of 95 pesos I can say its worth it. =)
Blueberries and crushed graham


where to find them?

Tomato Kick
55 Maginhawa St UP Village
I Heart Froyo
44 Magiting St UP Village

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...