Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chocolate Kiss Cafe UP Diliman

I spent my afternoon at UP Diliman. Kathe and I was looking for a pleasant place to eat, We were in Trinoma and  im craving for Cafe Mary Grace but she wanted  an Al Fresco Dining where she can smoke.

Last night I browsed the net and stumbled upon Chocolate Kiss, Ive read an article about UP Diliman hidden restaurant.But to find its exact location that's the big question


Though UP is a huge campus we were able to locate the resto tucked inside Bahay ng Alumni. 


Surprisingly the air is fresh and smells clean.


My order
eggplant parmigiana
home made ice tea
Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti
Iced tea honey

eggplant parmigiana

Garlic Mushroom Spaghetti with Chicken

The food was ok.The location was perfect. I'll probably go back
And since we are here already, why not stroll the campus?
my shy type friends =)


Chocolate Kiss Cafe
Ang Bahay ng Alumni
call them - 433-3782

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...