Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

hot chocolate at Tsokonut Batirol


Blame it on the rain. I felt so nippy and I cant barely moved my fingers, the airconditioned in the office was directly blowing on my back. I looked out the window and saw the gloomy clouds. What to do to uplift my spirit? Im not in the mood for talking. The term  productive seems  doesnt exist in my vocabulary today.

At 2:30 p.m. my Coach Mel yelled at me to go out for lunch.Lazily I stood up and look for someone to join me this afternoon.JR and I went down the building. I sat on the chair waiting for JR's order. Gladly he looked at me and gave me a glass of buko juice. Libre mo? Sabi ko... sus para bente lang. (thanks Jr)

So he ate his lunch and I patiently waited, rarely we chat as he was chewing his food.I told him ang ginaw bili tayo ng tsokolate.

Since last week i was craving for something sweet.So I asked JR to come with me at Tsokonut Batirol at Eastwood Excelsior.
JR inside Tsokonut batirol

the cupboard with unique mugs
Outside the shop I can smell the aroma of cacao.I went inside and asked the girl if what is the best seller. She said the tsokolate with pinipig. I smiled and said give me one cup please.

For P104.00 I think the price practical especially this cold afternoon. Hot chocolate with ensaimada truly perfect combination.Happily I walked back to the office holding my hot chocolate with pinipig ;)




Tsoko.Nut Batirol, Eastwood Excelsior
G/F, Eastwood City Cyberpark, E. Rodriguez Jr. Ave. Bagumbayan, Libis
Quezon City, Metro Manila
(02) 489-4617

2 comments:

Maureen Belmonte ♥ said...

wow ate, there's tsoknut na pala sa eastwood. I used to love xocolat in front of our building unfortunately it was closed down.

tsoskonut's pasta are good, except for the shrimp pesto :p

Unknown said...

ate merong xocolat sa topy's place libis punta tayo dun sometime pag umuulan masarap mag hot chocolate =)

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...