Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I love Banapple =)

Ive made a couple of visits at Banapple.The first branch I visited is at Il Terrazzo T. Morato.It was a simple date with a Yasoy, which turned out to be an amazing night.
anapple T. Morato
The food was great and the prices are very affordable. I tried the Lasagna Roll-up,Crunchy Chicken and Bell Pepper Sandwich and there famous Banoffee Pie.
Crunchy Chicken Sandwich

yours truly @ Banapple

The banoffee pie was good  and the crust is not too sweet. I enjoyed savoring its unique taste. It was my first time to eat Banoffee cake.
Banoffee Pie
There was really no problem with the food however they need bigger space. The location gets crowded and no time to linger on your table.

I highly recommend Banapple because of its reasonable, heavy and delicious foods

7:30 am-11:30pm
225 Katipunan Ave., Blue Ridge
Quezon City
(02) 439-2675

9:30am-10:00pm
Il Terrazzo
Sct. Madrinan cor. Tomas Morato
Quezon City
(02) 413-2675

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...