Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Boracay

An invitation from a good friend brought my itchy feet in the island of Boracay. 
An owner of one of the backpacker hotel in the island is a an old colleague, ill get to stay in their place without paying anything.

Aboard the plane Im trying my best to hide my excitement since this is the first time ill visit the Visayan region, first time to get inside the airport and such.

I stayed in Villa Simprosa for 2 night and 3 days. I didnt pay anything for the room rental.My host was kind enough giving us one of their superior suite.It was a huge with bathroom and 2 double beds, color television and refrigerator.Sweet! Below is the picture of  our room.


our room at villa simprosa
Tourist and locals are everywhere.


an authorized vendor at Boracay



busy shore at Boracay
After a simple dinner at Mang Inasal.We went straight to the beach .While walking along the shore I removed my slippers so I can  feel the sands under my feet.No wonder it's voted as one of the beach beach in the world the sands are like powder, the atmosphere and the crowd that never sleeps.
to beat the heat ice cream time 

The loud music caught my attention from afar.Out of curiosity we went straight to the bar with those fire dancers. They gracefully dance and  with one mistake sunog sila for sure.To get a better view I sat down on one of the couch in front of the dancers and ordered a glass of juice. The performance lasted for 30 minutes.
Boracay's Grotto
Paradise!water is crystal clear,turquoise when it's shallow, royal blue in the deep.Palm trees cast their soothing shade on the sunbathers.



Boracay nightlife is also vibrant and active. Acoustic bars, foreigners and fire dancers are everywhere the island.


Fire Dancer
To have a bits of excitement we went inside Hobbit House.An acoustic bar were the servers are all midgets,another round tequila sunrise for me and Robert.Then picture with Lady Gaga at D mall for P20.00.


Below are the photos  along the shore.
white powdery sands
dramatic sunset at Boracay 


No wonder Boracay is always on the top list for the best beaches in the world and attracts millions of tourist every year, its beauty is incomparable.
P.S
Koreans enjoyed Boracay too!!

1 comment:

Chyng said...

san yung room nyo? mukhang ok at malinis!

grabe may byahe pa pala kahit ganun ka gabi. anyway, thank goodness sa good weather!

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...