Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Boracay fish encounter

I promised myself not to leave Boracay without trying the famous helmet diving.
It was our third and final day at Boracay and  Im still persistent. I repeatedly asked Robert for us to give it a shot.He said he was tired but does he have a choice? Honestly he dont so it means I won! Yey!!!




Triumphantly we walked back to the shore. Mang dado gave us a better deal for Php400 we'll get  40 underwater pictures and video.

It was a five minutes boat ride from the shore before we reached the barged floating on the middle of the sea.The diver give us a brief reminder and how to use the heavy helmet.
OK lets get started...
feeding time 

okay the fish covered my face 'sakto eh'
sakto nanaman
Fifteen minutes gone fast.I enjoyed feeding those fishes, it was a great experience, for me and Robert.Highly recommended and if I will be going back to Boracay I will surely do it again.


There are a lot of agencies in the island offering helmet diving. Just practice haggling!
Have a safe trip everyone =)

2 comments:

escape said...

havent tried that yet but i heard from a friend who tried it that it's fun. but parasailing remains to be my favorite.

Chyng said...

super fun doms! SUPER!
chos...


ganda ng picture nyo, ang linaw! Ü

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...