Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tuna Salad Sandwich

A very simple, easy to make and delightful sandwich. 

My husband personally requested for me to make a tuna salad sandwich. He probably missed the taste of tuna and mayonnaise, so I rush myself to the supermarket and  get all the ingredients that I need. So nice to live close to the mall. =) 




Here's the list of ingredients:

1 can of tuna in water, drained
1/2 cup of mayonnaise 
1 onion finely diced 
1tbsp calamansi juice/ lemon juice
lettuce leaf 
cucunber sliced
pinch of salt 
dash of pepper



1. In a medium bowl mix tuna, mayonnaise, onion celery salt and pepper. 

2. Spread the tuna salad on the bread and top with lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.

3. Serve and enjoy ! 

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...