Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Rai Rai Ken Ramen

The cool weather brought me here at Rai Rai Ken. I got curious on this newly open restaurant infront of Dulcinea in between, SM Cubao and Ali Mall.

It was small and busy restaurant specializing ramen. The waitress hand me the menu and It was so hard to  choose what would be the best ramen to eat that night.

Im really not into ramen, but the breezy cold weather outside chilling  the tip of my ear. Still confused what to order I just asked the waiter if what is their best seller. He point his finger to the seafood ramen ok then that's my order I replied back.

The service was fast. Which is good,in addition to my ramen I also ordered 3 pieces of  gyoza. The Gyoza here isn't anthing special.
Gyoza
The broth here is full of flavor without being salty.  The seafoods was cooked correctly except for the noodles.Its kinda sticky or over cooked I guessed.
Seafood Hotpot Ramen

Oh well, enough said. It maybe not the best ramen in the world but still that night it was a comfort food for me =)

http://www.rairaiken.com.ph/
10am-8pm
Alimall Cubao

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...