Pages

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Stackers Eastwood


I always want to eat burger it was one of my comfort food, but lately I noticed I'm gaining more pounds. So  went on a diet
It was not an strict diet anyways so forget about it. And so we decided to take a quick breakfast at Stacker in Eastwood.
Auss'm burger huh?? Taste test  =)
Located right next to Agave Mexican Cantina and in front of the pricey Johnny Rockets. IT was a teeny restaurant with a cheerful crew. There was also an Al fresco area so customer can smoke while looking the busy street of Eastwood.


Inside Stackers
It wasn't a big price difference

I read the menu though Already know what I want. I'm still contemplating between the double patty and a single patty burger.



 
My Crunchy Burger
 I ordered the Crunchy Burger for P165. It was a single patty burger with lettuce, mayo, Texmex sauce crunchified with crispy strips. Winner!!! I just added P60.00 for a regular soda and small fries.
Don't forget my fries and soda =)

In total I spent P225.00 what a bargain, for a tasty burger =)

I will definitely go back .






Happy Tummy Ü

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...