Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Buffet Breakfast at Something Fishy Eastwood (2012)


Last Sunday I was looking some place to eat where I can be satisfied. I was also considering the value for my money,Since it was Sunday most of therestaurant in Eastwoood were closed, which was a good thing because I ate at Something Fishy.It's been a while since the last time ive been  here. I really can't remember when. They also increased their price from P119 to P149  If I remembered  it correctly it was P119 but now its for P149. I went inside and asked the waiter for any available seats.It was jam packed on a sunny Sunny Sunday morning so we decided to seat outside.
The food selection was way better than before. I'm impressed.They are now serving continental, American and traditional Filipino breakfast.
Also waiters refill the food quickly which is a good thing for a buffet  breakfast.

Pork and Chicken Adobo
 heavy breakfast
Beef mami and Tokwa

Pan De Sal

Daing na Bangus

sliced apples, peaches and bananas

Ham tastes good

my 2nd plate






waffles
my dessert and final plate
Nothing really fancy, but definitely a value for money.
For P149 it did passed my expectations.Kudos to Something fishy they did not sacrifice the taste of the food for the price. The waffles are the best and the scrambled eggs.I will definitely go back. 


By the way for the most updated price and reservation please refer to the picture below. 

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...