Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Bag of Beans Tagaytay

It's on the right side I told my hubby when we were passing the Tagaytay Highway bound to Nasugbu. Im not sure where exactly  but its on the right side! Just keep driving I murmured.
Bag of Beans Menu
Pull over!!! I yelled on my hubby he stared blankly on my face. I smiled back. Were here I said lets drink some coffe first. Im so full he replied. We just had burger and spaghetti at mushroom burger. Quite heavy breakfast for him but not for me.
Thank You ! sabi ng bird hehe=)

Inside Bag Of Beans
Blueberry cheese cake P135+

Bag of Beans was a nice coffee shop tucked inside Tagaytay. We occupy the table near the fountain and birds. The lush leaves from the tree served as our shade. What a lovely place.
perfect combination =)
my strawberry flavored ice cream
I ordered bottomless coffee and the famous blueberry cheese cake. Fresh brewed  coffee I super loved it.
While the blueberry cheesecake was mouth watering.And, yes ice cream! inspite of the cold weather who cares? =)


After an hour, me and hubby leaved Bag of Beans with wide smile on our face.
wala lang gusto ko lang picturan
Wash Room


please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...