Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spiral at Sofitel

As the cab heading to the direction of Sofitel, again I feel the excitement ive been hiding for the last 8hours. The smell of Manila Bay and the sunset view from the cab window was almost perfect. There were a lot of people watching as the sun sets in the bay area along Roxas Boulevard. It's been a while since i've been here inside the CCP complex, to my suprised it improved a lot.


It was not my first time here in Sofitel, I remembered attending a wedding reception in one of their banquet room. Today was totally different. Honestly, it took me a month to decide whether I will spend this much on a one night food affair, but id still say yes.
I called Spiral 4 hours ago to make a dinner reservation. I arrived at exact 6:30pm. There were few tables occupied. I dont know where to start =).
It was the longest buffet stations ive seen so far. All of the chefs were busy cooking and  preparing foods.
my favorite appetizer 

After my garden salad, I  went straight to the japanese section. No maki tonight but 3 pieces of tempura will replace my craving for shrimp, then a warm sukiyaki soup.
Lobster, shrimp, crepe, bread, prime ribs, steak and peking duck. Im so bloated.
Pasta, cheese, crepe did I mention crepe hahaha.. I lover the crepe.
seafoods section







prime ribs
i dont know what's this

paella

sukiyaki tastes good =)



the lonely pad thai 

Fried ice cream with almonds siomai, pad thai ( no good) dragon fruit, gummy bears and yeah cant help it my favorite maki.


















Yes I ate 6 makis, 3 rounds of ice tea. Im so full I cant think of anything. Im so sleepy I want to go home.
Will I go back? Definetly! The place was heavenly.A place for foodie enthusiast like me.  


i can't hide my tummy hahaha!

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...