Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bohol Bee Farm


Menu
This is the place where I enjoyed the best. Little did I expect the place was so tranquil.
Our Table Nice diba...
We went there for a day tour and of course to taste their unique flavored ice cream.This is also a great place to dine in with its impressive ambiance.It is situated on a cliff overlooking the sea. The highlight of the place is the farm. They grow their own fruit , flower, vegetable and herb which they used on their restaurant.
Complimentary Bread and Pesto Spread Über yummy


 I ordered the Organic Garden Salad, with colorful flowers on top and honey mustard dressing and the vegetarian pasta with okra and squash as a primary ingredient of this  pasta dish.For desserts I ordered the malunggay ice cream ( P50.00 scoop). I feel so healthy! It tastes yummy too.
Organic Garden Salad Edible Flowers =)
Pasta with Okra
organic delicious food =)
Malungay Ice Cream tastes Ünique 


On my next visit to Bohol, ill make sure ill stay here in Bee Farm. It feels like an  affinity to nature. Highly recommended
My first time to eat flowers =)

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...