Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Double Down KFC

KFC launched the double down sandwich here in the Philippines. Yey!!!I've been following KFC fanpage on my facebook and read so much about it.People raving about the double down sandwich. To satisfy my curiosity I visited KFC SM North. The crew greeted me cheerfully as normal and I replied with a big smile .She took my order but right after I mentioned I want the double down sandwich, she immediately apologized because it was all sold out.



Unhappy, I thanked the crew and walked away. I can go back tomorrow I said to myself.


The following day same scenario SOLD OUT!
Only today I realized that I haven't tasted the double down. My colleague Sen invited me for lunch. He said he want to taste the double down. I remembered I wanted it too about two weeks ago.But, I totally forget about it.I was so frustrated since KFC Philippines didn't ordered or probably did not allocated enough stocks to their branches.

But this day is different, at last Double down is readily available.


Ala carte price P103.00
My impression, Too salty. I took my first bite savoring it taste. The chicken meat is tender. The 2 strips of bacon is half cooked. The cheese is melting on top of the bacon. This may sounds good but I will still advise to eat it along with a cup of rice. (well that's for me).

I think it's a little bit pricey for the size.It's quite small. (bitin) My lunch turns out to be satisfying, still thanks to KFC for bringing double down here in Philippines. For sure many filipinos will rave bout it.


photo courtesy of kfc.com
http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/://





please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...