Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Lagro "SHAWARMA"


I honestly dont know the country where shawarma was originated, all I know is filipinos went gaga about this food craze way back the 90's.That even the famous eraserheads mentioned shawarma on one of their popular hit DRIVE.Anyway, those are the days.

Ive been hearing fuss about the Lagro Shawarma for over 2 years now.My collegues resides nearby Lagro says it was one of the best Shawarma in town.Out of curiosity I asked Robert to drive me all the way to Lagro to taste the famous middle eastern sandwich after my b-day.
garlic and chili sauce

And yes it never dissapoints my taste buds.The tasty beef strips, chopped tomato and onion, wrapped with pita bread just taste so good.Juicy yet tender it was cooked the way that I liked it.I ordered the beef shawarma special with cheese for P65.00 and all meat for Robertalso for P65.00.I also want to compliment the garlic sauce it has its own authentic taste.
Generally I reccomend the Tri Mo Shawarma in Lagro for cheap yet superb shawarma experience.
Not just shawarma. They are also selling street food (isaw) it taste very good too.
P.6.00 per isang stick


How to get there?
From Commonwealth Avenue in Fairview just ride a jeep with "Lagro Dulo" signage.
Just ask the driver to drop you off at Tri Mo Shawarma, it was very popular most residents knew it.

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...