Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Kiss the Cook Gourmet Maginhawa St





Without any reservations prior me and my friends went to Kiss the cook Gourmet along Maginhawa ST in UP Village. The restaurant's atmosphere is sophisticated but at the same time , almost homey making Kiss the Cook Gourmet a very pleasant dining experience.I love the interior its like a classy restaurant. By the way we are seating on their comfy couch since we are the only customer at that time.I ordered the shrimp and jalapeno panini and spaghetti bolognese.
The Menu
Prices too, are reasonable for the quality, though certainly not cheap.I enjoyed the food. The staff are attentive and friendly. They will refilled your glass without you having to ask them.
nice interiors
After 15 minutes our food was served hot.I noticed the good plating of our food, it was very inviting meal.I always thought that bolognese was just simple tomato sauce but after I tasted this I now have different perspective hahaha.I can still remember the smell of the parmesan cheese and the herb fragrant.
good plating
bolognese cooked al dente
shrimp panini
happy tummy

After the sumptous early dinner we headed to I heart froyo. My second time visiting this froyo store in Magiting. Walking distance from Kiss the Cook Gourmet another great finds. I heart froyo serving frozen youghurt at very reasonable price.The only downside is they very limited tables other than that no complains with the staff, taste and the cost.
yoghurt with apple cinnamon
my b-day greeting inside the I heart froyo thanks to Romy and Niko

Kiss the Cook Gourmet
65 Maginahawa St (across Holy Family School)
UP Village Quezon City
02-434-3700

No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...