Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ellen at Venice Piazza Sweet Pea


It was one lazy day when I cant think of anything to do but browse the internet.I stumbled upon Group Buy Pinas. A facebook fan page where people can sell their unused vouchers.The admin just open the page so there was a series of trivia posted and first to comment will win GC's or vouchers.
I must admit Im addicted in buying vouchers. I said to myself i'll try my luck. 

Fate was so kind I that  won two vouchers from Sweet Pea by Chef Florabel Co.
Welcome to Sweet Pea

 When I learned that BFF will be back here in Manila I message her immediately and invite her for a simple dinner at Venice Piazza. Its payback time for all the treats she gave to me when i was in Singapore.



 Sweet Pea is located inside Venice Piazza. This quaint restaurant serves American dishes with a twist. The cute furniture and wall decorations caught my attention. It looks adorable. 
That's me with my milkshake

Anyways here is what we ate: 
Squash Soup P145
The pumpkin soup is creamy and appetizing love it.


Quesadillas with spinach and bacon

Quesadillas looks flavorful.Though the taste of bacon is too strong. Not that bad at all. 
Chicken Cordon Bleau
Ok, this chicken cordon bleau is a blast! I love the taste. For P295 I can say its a steal. Served with curly fries, parsley sauce and house salad. Its one of their signature dish.
Bff and me @ Sweet Pea =)


Sweet Pea Restaurant,The Venice Piazza

G/F The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila
Philippines
(02) 659-3685


No comments:

please also read

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...